Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Beauty of GAVI


There are so many tourist spots in Kerala. But I was not aware of a place in the name of  "GAVI" which is a small beautiful tourist spot, in Pathanamthitta District in Kerala. But after watching the recently released malayalam film "Ordinary" alongwith my family, on last Sunday, I got a chance to watch the beauty of this place from the screen.
Now on the basis of  the information from this film,  Gavi has become a major attraction of Malayali tourists, across the country. The film, Ordinary,which has captured  the essence of Gavi's beautiful landscape, has conveyed a message to the people to visit this beautiful place and to enjoy the beauty of this place.
I have visited Munnar, twice, alongwith my family and enjoyed the beauty of that place. Now I am planning to visit GAVI, during this vacation.
Following pictures shows the beauty of this place.






After watching this picture, I am sure that you will definitely take a decision to visit Gavi, with your family and enjoy the beauty of this small tourist spot in our State.

No comments:

Post a Comment